Terms of Service
Revised on – April 30, 2010
- You must be at least 18 years old to use this site.
- You must not use the www.pisocialmedia.com services for any unauthorized or illegal purpose. All users agree to obey all local laws concerning acceptable content and online conduct.
- You must not adapt, modify or hack www.pisocialmedia.com or create/alter another website so as to misleadingly imply that it is associated with www.pisocialmedia.com
- You must not, while using Pi Social Media, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to copyright laws and other intellectual property laws).
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. If the modifications constitute a material change to the Terms of Service, we shall notify you through e-mail according to your expressed preference. (You can contact us at email@example.com at any time.) What constitutes a "material change" will be ascertained at our sole discretion, using reasonable judgment and common sense, and in good faith.
- We reserve the right to alter or terminate the www.pisocialmedia.com service, without notice, at any time, for any reason.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
Use of Website
Contents are included in the Site solely for the personal use of the website users. You shall not copy (other than a copy for personal use), modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, transfer, resell, or republish any of the contents of this website without the prior written consent of Pi Social Media, which may be withheld in its sole discretion. You specifically agree that we are not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in this Site by any third party. You may become a "Member" of the www.pisocialmedia.com Site, which may grant you additional privileges like allowing you to post contents on the www.pisocialmedia.com Site. You agree as a condition of use and membership that we may contact you for the purpose of informing you of changes to this Agreement or describing new services available on the www.pisocialmedia.com Site. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access any secure areas of the www.pisocialmedia.com Site. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify Pi Social Media of any unauthorized use of your password. You agree that you shall not post any information:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
The Site may provide links or references to websites and resources not related to Pi Social Media. We make no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any such websites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to www.pisocialmedia.com. A link to any non-Pi Social Media website does not mean that we endorse the content or use of such website or its owner. Pi Social Media does not sell, resell or license any products listed on the www.pisocialmedia.com Site, nor does Pi Social Media act as an agent of sale. In addition, we are not a party to or responsible for any transactions you may enter into with third parties, even if you learn of such parties (or use a link to such parties) from the Site.
Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property
Except where otherwise expressly noted or as noted below, all contents of this Site, including but not limited to white papers, case studies, graphics, icons and overall appearance of the website, are the sole and exclusive properties of www.pisocialmedia.com
Pi Social Media does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our Site. Please note that any information or material sent to us will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending any information or material to us, you grant us an unrestricted, irrevocable license to copy, reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, publicly display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise freely use, those materials or information. You also agree that we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, or derivatives thereof, that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not disclose your name or otherwise publicize the same unless: (a) we obtain your permission to use your name; or (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of this Site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law. Personally identifiable information that you submit to www.pisocialmedia.com for the purpose of receiving products or services will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Policies.
Pi Social Media does not warrant that product descriptions, pricing, editorial commentary or any other content of the www.pisocialmedia.com Site, regardless of its source, is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. www.pisocialmedia.com Site content is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement by Pi Social Media of any product, merchant, seller or service. You should not rely on such information in situations where its inaccuracy would cause you to suffer any loss. Pi Social Media assumes no liability for inaccuracy or incompleteness in its search results, editorial content, user ratings (e.g. user merchant rating, user product rating) or other content on the www.pisocialmedia.com Site.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- This Service is provided to you on an "as available" and "as is" basis. PI SOCIAL MEDIA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT) REGARDING THE USE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE, OR THE CONTENTS OF THE SERVICE. We do not promise or warrant that any aspect of the site or system will work properly or will be continuously available. The www.pisocialmedia.com Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources. Your correspondence with or participation in promotions of merchants or advertisers found on the www.pisocialmedia.com Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or service, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such merchant or advertiser. You agree not to hold Pi Social Media liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such merchants or advertisers on the www.pisocialmedia.com Site. In addition, Pi Social Media does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the products or services of any seller, lender or broker, including any rates, points and loan programs posted by sellers, lenders or brokers. Nothing on the www.pisocialmedia.com Site constitutes an advertisement for credit.
- You understand that the Site may not work with complete functionality, may be available inconsistently, may have software "bugs", may be undergoing testing, and may have other issues affecting functionality and availability of the Site. In addition to all limitations of liability and other disclaimers contained in these Terms of Service, you explicitly agree that Pi Social Media is not accountable for any of the above issues.
- PI SOCIAL MEDIA SHALL NOT BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES, OR THE RESULTS OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- If you are not satisfied with our services, or have any other claims or disputes with or against Pi Social Media with respect to our services or these Terms of Service, then your only solution is to discontinue using our services.
Any waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by Pi Social Media. No waiver by Pi Social Media of any right hereunder will be deemed a waiver of any other right, term, or provision of these Terms of Service at that time or a waiver of that or any other right, term, or provision of these Terms of Service at any other time.
This Agreement does not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment or franchise relationship. Minimum wage laws do not apply to your relationship with the www.pisocialmedia.com Site as you are not an employee of Pi Social Media. You agree not to hold Pi Social Media liable for any problem arising due to factors beyond our control. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect, and the provision affected will be construed so as to be enforceable to the maximum extent permissible by law.
Alteration of Terms of Service
You recognize that we are constantly developing the functionality and the features of the Site. As a result, we also reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service at our sole discretion, at any time. You also agree that such modifications shall be effective upon posting on the www.pisocialmedia.com website, and you shall be bound to any modifications when you use the services anytime after such modifications are posted. Thus, it is important that you go through the Terms of Service on the www.pisocialmedia.com website on a regular basis to make sure that you are adequately informed concerning any modifications. Your only solution, should you not agree with the modified Terms of Service, shall be to discontinue using our services.
The foregoing are subject to the laws of India and the courts in Kolkata, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this Site.
Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent.