Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions of Pi Social Media govern your use of Pi Social Media's website and all its services. By visiting, browsing and using the website and its services, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to change the Terms & Conditions, with or without any prior notice and at our sole discretion. Your continued use of the website or any of its services means you are bound by all the applicable terms and conditions.
- We have the right to cancel, discontinue or restrict access to our website at any point of time without any liability to you or any other third party whatsoever.
- You agree to provide true, accurate and updated information about yourself at the time of registration or when prompted to fill up forms, while using the website or any of our services.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining all your confidential information, passwords and all other account related data safely. Under no circumstances can Pi Social Media be held responsible for any loss of data or personal information of users.
- You may receive administrative messages, service messages and announcements or advertisements from Pi Social Media or its partners from time to time.
- All website content including logos, designs, infographics, audio, video clips, presentations, photographs, case studies and digital properties are subject to copyright and cannot be replicated, circulated or used in any form without prior consent.
- You hereby agree not to impersonate any person or entity. You also agree not to make available any content or be involved in activity that is unlawful, abusive, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory or invasive of another’s privacy.
- You agree not to violate any applicable local, national, international or cyber laws under any circumstances.
- You agree not to interfere or disrupt Pi Social Media's website, servers or connected networks, transmit virus or malware of any kind that can harm the functionality of Pi Social Media's communication and services.
- Pi Social Media has the right to store, collect and use the information and data provided by you for its internal research and development purposes.
it's time we spoke
Just drop us a line and we'll be in touch in no time.Talk to us